SUCCESSIORY & YOUR PRIVACY
Successiory is dedicated to ensuring that your E.A.S.Y. Strategy helps you establish a business where you Earn more, Work less and Empower better clients. As you, my clients are largely established fellow entrepreneurs, solo-preneurs, professionals, I, Crystal-Marie Sealy, understand the importance of protecting your privacy, for you and your clients.
As a Canadian company, Successiory, is governed by the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). Click on the link to learn more about express consent and your rights under CASL. The following pertains to Successiory's online interaction with you.
Information Successiory collects
These forms capture your name, company name, e-mail address and website and, in the case of booking your call, your telephone number.
How Successiory uses your information
Any information collected may be used as follows. To:
- Personalize my response to you, your experience.
- Improve my website, better meet your browsing needs.
- Refine my service delivery model, to better serve you.
- (e-News form only) Send periodic tips and updates. You may update your information or unsubscribe from Successiory e-News at any time.
- e-Mail you about your orders, services, surveys, promotions (rare) or new features.
- Process your transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to another company without your express consent, for any reason, other than for the express delivery of services you request.
How Successiory protects your information
Successiory implements a variety of security measures to maintain the protection of your private information, including choosing a reputable website host, SquareSpace.com.
Successiory and cookies
Successiory and third parties
Successiory does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information, except where mandatory for compliance with the law or the protection of your (and Successiory's) rights, property and safety. Trusted third parties that support Successiory website, business management and services, are the only exceptions. They are all bound by Successiory non-disclosure agreements (NDA).
Third party links
Occasionally, Successiory partners with the best to meet your needs. The links of Successiory partners may appear on the website from time to time. Please note, carefully, the privacy policies of these partners' before leaving Successiory's website. We cannot guarantee that their privacy policies mirror Successiory's, but feedback on any challenges is welcomed.
For more on this policy, feel free to contact Successiory by clicking here.