Twitter is a very exciting platform for small local businesses. Unlike Facebook or LinkedIn, you can start a conversation immediately with your potential customers. Learn how to set your Twitter strategy, and exactly what to do every day/week/month in order to put that strategy into action and win more business. Equip your audience for success on Twitter.
Who’s this for? Business owners who understand the power of social media in helping to grow their businesses, and want to learn how Twitter could help them achieve that goal.
Fee: None Equipment: Projector, Screen
TWITTER STRATEGY (SUCCESSIORY)
Strategy focuses on the “who, what, why” of Twitter as it pertains to your business. Get clearon how to:
- Define your Goals, reasons, for connecting on Twitter.
- Identify your primary Audience & key Tactics on Twitter.
- Decide on key themes for your Content Calendar and more.
Learn more at www.successiory.ca
TWITTER EXECUTION (NEW INITIATIVES MARKETING)
Execution of Tactics, the “how to…” of strategy moves your strategy from idea to results. Learn what it takes to:
- Build an Audience of clients and advocates.
- Source Good Content, yours and others’.
- Leverage Tools to be more effective in less time.
Learn more at www.newinitiativesmarketing.com
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS FOR THIS TALK
- 2015 AUG 20. Agincourt, Toronto Public Library. [Event Link]
- 2015 SEP 16. North York Central, Toronto Public Library. [Event Link (expired)]
- 2015 OCT 14. Maria A. Shchuka, Toronto Public Library. [Event Link (expired)]
- 2015 NOV 18. Eatonville, Toronto Public Library. [Event Link]
- 2015 NOV 19. Bloor/Gladstone, Toronto Public Library. [Event Link]